Mrs Toula, a Tsirigotissa (Kytherian) housewife, raised with her mother’s traditional recipes, will initiate you to the old way of baking. Together you will bake pies, bread and the notorious Kytherian rusks with olive oil.
- Conducted every…….
- Duration of activity: 5 hours.
- Price includes : Lunch from products that will be baked in the stove, coffee or tea, local wine, water from Mitata’s spring and refreshments.
- At the end of the process you will take with you your own baked products.
- Transportation to the place of the activity is done in your own vehicle.
- Minimum number of participants is four(4).
- Price per person : 40 EUROS.