A descending technique on which canyoning and other sports are based. An excellent opportunity to getting started with the use of ropes for the beginners and to keep in shape and improve for the more advanced, adrenaline will be high in both cases.
RAPEL 1: Descending technique on solid wall or rock.
RAPEL 2: Descending technique without stepping (void).
RAPEL 3: Descending technique on solid rock with running water (waterfall that ends to a sink).
For RAPELS 1 & 2, the Katouni bridge in Kato Livadi (stone built bridge with 13 arches) is used.
For RAPEL 3 the Neraida’s waterfall in Mylopotamos is used.
Terms & Conditions
- Transportation to the conducting area is done in your own vehicle.
- Price includes one(1) small bottle of water(0,5lt) per person.
- You must be wearing sport shoes.
- For RAPEL 3 you must carry extra clothes and shoes, as the ones you’ll be wearing will get wet.
- Price for one(1) descend is 5 EUROS.
- Price for two(2) descends is 10 EUROS.
- Price for three(3) descends is 13 EUROS.
- Price for four(4) descends is 18 EUROS.
- Each descend, including preparation, lasts approximately 20 minutes.